Home Page Arcade In- House Computer Needs Security Systems Learning Materials Support Contact Us
What connections does my TV need to have
RGB Connection
To the left is the ideal connection to have. Most LCD TV's have this type of connection. It is called RGB/PC Connection. With this type of connection it will give you the clearest picture of any other standard types.
RCA Connection
To the left is what most TV's have. This type of connection is called RCA. ET Center can be hooked to this but it will require a digital signal converter. Even with a digital signal converter the picture will not be as clear as a direct RGB connection but will still work.
PC to TV Converter
To the left is a picture of a typical PC to TV Converter
Surround Sound
ET Center can be hooked up to new or existing surround sound systems with no problems.
**Note: Plasma TV's work fine with ET Center. The only thing you need to remember is that Plasma TV's are not recommended for games. The Plasma TV's are more likely to burn into the screen. If you have further questions, don't hesitate to call or email.
Other Links
AVG Free Download
For all questions or support please contact us below. We will answer your question and post it as soon as we can. This area is still under construction. As questions are asked we will post your answer on this web page. That way it might answer other peoples question. We will contact you back that your answer has been posted. Thanks for your patients.


email us (click here)

E.T. Center Copyright 2008